We use your PII to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Categories of Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, including, but not limited to: email address, first name, and last name, phone number, and address. By consenting to this policy, you agree that we may use your PII to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data. We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data. We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Areas of Data Collection. We may collect your personal data throughout the following areas throughout your contact and relationship with us:
- Contact or Other Form Entries
- User Comments and Related PII
- Newsletter Subscriptions
- User Analytics
- Website Chat
- Call Tracking
- CRM Systems
- Social Sharing
- Use and Disclosure of Information We Collect
- Use and Disclosure of Information. We use the collected PII for various purposes: (1) to provide and maintain our Service; (2) to notify you about changes to our Service; (3) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so; (4) to provide customer support; (5) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service; (6) to monitor the usage of our Service; (7) to detect, prevent and address technical issues; (8) to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already donated unless you have opted not to receive such information. More detail about some of these categories is provided below. We may also disclose PII for the following purposes:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your PII in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (1) to comply with a legal obligation; (2) to protect and defend our rights or property; (3) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; (4) to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; or (5) to protect against legal liability.
- Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Ads: Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://adssettings.google.com Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook, Inc. (Facebook). You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out of Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada https://youradchoices.ca/, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Links to Other Sites
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Ohio Residents
- Do Not Track. We do not monitor, recognize, or respond to any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals. Further, we do not authorize third parties to collect any personally identifiable information about individuals who visit our site without separate consent.
- Third-Party Direct Marketing. Ohio’s residents are entitled to ask for a notice identifying the categories of PII which we share with certain third parties for direct marketing purposes under certain circumstances and providing contact information for such third parties. If you are a Ohio resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request using the contact information at the end of this policy.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with PII, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Individuals Located in the European Economic Area (EEA)
The following section is applicable to those individuals located in the European Economic Area. Such individuals have certain data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), with respect to their “Personal Data,” meaning information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, location data, or online identifier.
- Required Provision of Personal Data. You are not required to provide any Personal Data, but failure to do so may limit your use of the Service.
- Your Rights. We do take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. This includes objecting to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you, and the right to object to the continued processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Hull House Recovery Residences relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- *Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- How to Complain. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Notification of Changes
- Effective Date
By mail: 23215 Commerce Park Suite 205 Beachwood, OH, 44122
By phone: (216) 407.6278