Volunteers Are Important to Us
Become a Volunteer
- Transporting residents without cars to meetings and appointments
- Cooking classes
- Meditation, yoga and wellness classes (on or off site)
- Art and wellness classes (Facilitate arts and crafts)
- Teach Yoga/Dance or other Social and Environmental Art practices
- Guide mindfulness, wellness and holistic practices
- Offer music as healing classes
- Provide support and mentoring
- Teach horticulture and help us keep up our beautiful yard
- Teach culinary arts
- Handy repair person? We need you!
- Help coordinate a fundraising event
- Help with bookkeeping, social media and marketing
- Offer your expertise in non-profit development and management
- Help us make connections in the community.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Hull House Recovery Residences.
Fill out the form below to request a volunteer opportunity.